Part-time Kitchen Porter
Salary: £8-£8.50 per hour plus great tips
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Kitchen Porter.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy kitchen throughout service
- Shutting down the kitchen, ensuring everything is cleaned to a high standard
- Assisting the chefs during service and preparation quickly and efficiently
- Previous experience desired but not essential as full training will be giving
- Willingness to learn and progress as part of a young, enthusiastic kitchen brigade
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Show a level of flexibility and adaptability to meet the requirements of the role
- A good standard of spoken English
- Well presented, polite and enthusiastic
We provide competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and great tips too. If this sounds like the next challenge you have been looking for and you are willing to play a key role in a hardworking, enthusiastic young team please apply now.